Septodont Septanest SP
Articaine HCl 4% with Epinephrine 1:100,000, USP. Local or loco-regional dental anesthesia in patients of at least 4 years old.
Features & benefits
- Fast onset to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- Latex-free plungers and seals.
- Higher epinephrine concentration than 1:200,000 formulation to improve blood control on the procedure’s site.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Milar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of injury in the event of a cartridge breakage.
Sold per box. Each box includes 50 cartridges x 1.7 ml.
- Brand: Septodont of Canada
- Product Code: SEP-99145
- Availability: In Stock