Septodont Scandonest 3% Plain
Mepivacaine HCl. 3% Injection, without vaso-constrictor, USP. Local dental anesthesia by infiltration or nerve block in adults and pediatric patients.
Features and benefits:
- Formulation without vaso-constrictor for specific medical situations.
- Fast onset: 30 to 120 seconds in the maxilla and 1 to 4 minutes for the mandible.
- Duration: will ordinarily provide pulpal anesthesia of about 20 minutes in the maxilla, and about 40 minutes in the mandible.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
Sold per box. Each box includes 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7 ml glass cartridges.
- Brand: Septodont of Canada
- Product Code: SEP-01A1003
- Availability: In Stock