Cook-Waite Lidocaine 2%
Lidocaine Hydrochloride and Epinephrine 1:50,000 Injection, USP. Local dental anesthesia by nerve block or infiltration.
Features and benefits:
- Lidocaine should be used when more pronounced hemostasis is required.
- Lidocaine when used for infiltration will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
Sold per box. Each box includes 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7 ml glass cartridges.
- Brand: Septodont of Canada
- Product Code: SEP-99169
- Availability: In Stock